Axispoint has an immediate opening for an experienced and multi-disciplined individual to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team environment. You will be essential in contributing to successful implementations of custom software solutions. This is a critical role within the company and we’re looking for a talented person to fill it.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working to build Axispoint's blockchain practice, by contributing knowledge and experience;
- Collaborating with senior architects in the design and development of project solutions;
- Building and unit testing blockchain solutions for a variety of high-profile clients.
What’s In It For You?
- A stimulating and challenging work-environment with talented yet laid-back colleagues;
- Competitive salary and benefits including Medical, Dental, and 401k;
- NYC-based office with flexible work schedule and location based on client/project needs.
- What You'll Need:
- 5+ years in software development, with a variety of technical expertise;
- 1+ years applicable experience in blockchain technologies, with experience in Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, or wallet development a big plus;
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development best practices;
- Demonstrable ability to quickly understand and convey new and complex businesses and industries;
- Desire to learn and apply new skills and methodologies;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- And of course, you:
- Have excellent time management and problem solving skills;
- Are detail oriented, organized and thorough;
- Have outstanding communication skills – including a typo free resume!;
- Are a team player who can collaborate with team members and mentor the less experienced;
- Can interface with all levels of clients and across department groups.
- We'd Also Like, But Not Essential:
- Experience in cryptography a big plus;
- Consulting experience;
- Experience with or understanding of iterative software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, RUP);
- Experience working on an Agile team.