Axispoint BELIEVES IN ITERATIVE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT. THOUGH WE FOLLOW AN AGILE HYBRID MODEL, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL, COOKIE-CUTTER APPROACH BECAUSE EVERY ONE OF OUR CLIENTS IS UNIQUE AND HAS ITS OWN SET OF CHALLENGES
As a consulting and services firm capable of delivering value across various client industries and technologies, Axispoint employs a series of engagement and delivery best practices that are deployed specific to the customer needs.
Our agile process supports small startups to large enterprise projects, is flexible, transparent and highly collaborative, and is paced according to your optimal speed and budget. Our resourcing plan is composed specifically dependent on each client's need and mandate.
- Iterative software development. We believe in MVPs and phased releases, and time-boxed development sprints.
- A "One Team", transparent and highly collaborative process
- Hybrid onshore/offshore teams
- Best practices for development, test and deployment
- Follow ceremonies and leverage collaborative tools
- Just-enough, just-in-time analysis
- Scale teams with program-level oversight
- Roadmaps are vital but are expected to be broken
Getting to Know You
The Axispoint pre-engagement includes:
- One or two initial engagement meetings
- A 2-3 hour Deep Dive session with key stakeholders
- Custom Services Solution Envisioning, that can be collaborative or left to Axispoint
- A detailed estimation process
- A presented proposal
Our Engagement Lifecycle
- Lead with business & technical talent
- Determine solution landscape
- Custom craft an engagement methodology
- Plan a roadmap for success
- Develop product and/or solution features
- Start with an MVP
- Iterate according to evolving requirements
- Deploy working software
- Integrate existing systems and/or data
Learn more about the Axispoint Engagement Process.