Custom Application Development
We recognize that every business is unique, with specific challenges and requirements. Though software may already exist to alleviate specific problems, it will most likely require customization. Axispoint's Application Services Group focuses on how best to integrate existing systems with the new applications to meet a client’s business need.
The Axispoint Approach to Application Development
Axispoint’s Application Services Group helps clients develop and implement systems and applications that are both are scalable and easy to maintain.
Quality for our client is the most critical aspect of every Axispoint project. From the start, we make certain that all significant project artifacts are reviewed and assessed against our own stringent quality standards. From requirements definition through analysis, design, implementation, and testing, we verify that no aspect of the problem is overlooked and that each piece of the solution is necessary and sufficient.
We place a heavy emphasis on software architecture early in the development lifecycle, accounting for the iterative and incremental development that most projects require. We design and develop critical architectural components at a time in the project when important issues can be easily resolved to position projects for long-term success.
We pride ourselves in using the “right tools for the job” without being predisposed to a particular technology, platform, or process, which allows us to deliver solutions best-suited for the client.
Axispoint’s industry-leading Custom Application Development professionals offer a breadth of software development capabilities that allow you to truly realize the return on investment you expect from your business applications. Our experienced team is skilled in Oracle, Java, .NET, and open source programming languages. Recent Application Development engagements include:
- An enterprise manufacturing application with an ERP/CRM COTS (commercial off the shelf) system
- Content Management Systems (CMS) with custom web-enabled front-end and legacy system
- Automated business-specific workflow process integrated with an existing document management system
- Custom build-out of a Music Publishing Enterprise Suite including licensing, copyright, and royalty processing applications
- Custom commission calculation engine integrated into COTS finance system
- Content aggregation web portals
- Business Process Management implementation of core processes
- Custom B2B web portals integrated into legacy inventory systems
- Data migration, Database design, Data integration, analytics and data warehousing
- Cloud-based computing platform development
- Data Transformation (ETL)
- Service-oriented architectures (SOA) and Enterprise service bus (ESB)
- Legacy data conversion