Why We're Special
The Axispoint Value Delivery
Axispoint is a true technology solutions and integration partner. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique goals, needs and challenges, and then design and deploy innovative and cost-effective solutions that help them improve all aspects of their business. We have an excellent reputation for doing whatever it takes to make our clients successful. In turn, we have one of the highest customer satisfaction and client retention rates in the industry.
Services companies typically have difficulty differentiating themselves in the marketplace. However, Axispoint is different because we have a clear value proposition encompassing a combination of seven key principles:
- Superior Customer Experience. Customer success is our highest priority.
- Consultative Approach. We are not looking to sell something and walk away. We take pride in understanding your business challenges and driving to the right technology solution to meet your needs.
- Comprehensive Solutions. Many vendors can only supply one facet of your technology requirements. As your trusted partner, Axispoint can provide both breadth (Application Services, IT Services and Managed Services) of offerings and depth of expertise to deliver real business value.
- Fair Price. We provide affordable technology solutions that reduce cost and drive efficiency gains.
- The Ability to Scale. Axispoint is nimble, with the ability to scale across disciplines – Applications, Systems, and Infrastructure.
- “Forever Clients”. Axispoint partners with companies who lead their respective industries. Our clients include strong mid-tier companies focused on growth, divisions of the Global 1000 focused on efficiency, and start-ups with disruptive business models. All share a common thread - the focus on a long-term relationship.
- Culture of Execution. To each engagement, Axispoint brings four core principles of its culture: Superior Customer Care, Complex Problem Solving, Scrappiness, and Good-Heartedness. These principles drive a culture of execution that leads to success with each of our clients.
How We're Different
Listen to Axispoint President and CEO Dan DiSano share Axispoint's unique approach to the work that we do and the clients that we serve.